1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
2. Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
3. Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
4. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
5. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
6. Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
i hope scott rubs his glasses on my rock hard abs :o
Welcome to the community!
Teacher's Pet wiki is a wiki where you can learn more about the hit Toon Disney, Teacher's Pet. Learn more about Leonard Helperman, his best friend Scott Leadready II, the love of his life, Leslie Dunkling, and Leslie's best friend Younghee Mandlebom. Add photos, videos, and new pages to contribute to Leonard, Scott, Leslie, and their friends. You Gotta Be a Boy! So, have fun with Leonard and the gang. This includes episodes, characters, Gary Basemans Teacher's Pet paintings, screenshots, and facts about the movie. This show is about Leonard Helperman who is having a difficult life of being mistreated and hated by his peers because his mother is the teacher and they bully him because they consider him ugly and cause he's fat and his 250 IQ talking dog helps Leonard make it through life by dressing up as his brother, Scott Leadready II. Only problem, Scott is getting all the chicks, becoming part of the cool crowd, and not letting his main man keep his girlfriend. Strange problems are endusing as the year goes on and they must make it through this year together.